We're Having a Baby!

Hfter more than a year of waiting and a few months of trying, I'm finally pregnant again! We are soo excited. Based on my LMP, the baby's 6 weeks old and is due around 15th of October.

Lloyd and I decided to try/plan to get pregnant after Dwayne's first birthday/anniversary. Although this pregnancy is completely planned, I wasn't expecting to get pregnant this soon! teehee!

How did I found out? Well actually, I just accidentally found out. hahaha! My period was delayed for a week this month, but I wasn't feeling anything, I'm not having the morning sickness, sudden increase of appetite, etc. No signs at all. Plus, last month my period was also delayed for a week.

Anyway, since I didn't have an anniversary gift and a valentine's day gift for Lloyd, I was thinking wouldn't it be cute to give a positive home pregnancy test to Lloyd as a gift? So while I'm waiting for Lloyd to finish work, I go around the mall, went to Watson's and bought the cheapest home pregnancy test. I went to the toilet, then after a few seconds, two pink lines appeared. My reaction: huh?! really?! hahaha! seriously! This was around 8:30PM on 13th February.

Since I was thinking maybe I did something wrong that's why it turned positive, I bought another home pregnancy test, the more reliable brand. This time I bought from a different store... hihihi! After buying I went to the toilet again, and after a few seconds, two blue lines appeared. My reaction: wow! I'm really pregnant! We're having a baby! :-D This was around 8:45pm on 13th February.

My smile won't leave my face anymore! haha! When Lloyd arrived to meet me, I told him I bought a gift for him. He was trying to guess it, then I slipped... I said I just bought it at Watson's. Then he asked if it's a home pregnancy test. After he said that I can't stop myself from smiling too much. Me and my big mouth! I was suppose to show it to him when we got home... I ruined my own surprise.... waa!

Lloyd and I are both happy and excited with this new pregnancy.
Please help us in praying for a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

6 comments:

jan celiz-magtoto 2/29/2008 6:56 AM  

congrats for the new member of th family! wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

jan celiz-magtoto 3/03/2008 12:10 AM  

hello there sis! tagged you here at http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged-fab-awards-quirkiness.html

Mrs. E 3/06/2008 6:53 AM  

congratulations on your pregnancy, janis! all the best! :)

leah
http://leahjoseph.com

sujee isturis-sarmiento 3/06/2008 1:19 PM  

Congratulations! God bless your family! May you have a safe pregnancy! Enjoy mommyhood! :)

Leah 3/09/2008 5:16 AM  

hi janis, i have some awards for you on our blog. get them here: http://leahjoseph.com/2008/03/09/awards-galore/

Leah
http://leahjoseph.com

kids toys 10/28/2008 2:45 PM  

too late to greet but congrats! how old is he/she right now?

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP