I'm Not Depressed

I'm not depressed. I expected myself to be depressed... but I'm not. Should I be depressed?

Two days ago I went for a follow-up check-up with my OB-GYN. She asked me how I'm handling the depression. When I heard her ask that, I didn't know how to answer her. I thought for a while and told her I'm ok.

Of course I cried after the miscarriage. But... I felt.... fine.... I've been wondering for a while why I felt and feel fine. Since then I've been asking myself a lot of questions... Should I feel fine? Is it normal to feel fine? I lost my baby and I feel fine?! Am I being insensitive or am I just numb?! We lost Nathan only a month ago! Because I remember with Dwayne, it took more than a month before I stopped crying myself to sleep.

Hay.... dunno what to think. All I know is I feel fine and normal and not depressed. I just don't know if it's normal to feel normal.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP