Sick Again?!

Hay! What's wrong with me?! I've been sick these past few days!

Last week I have a backache which prohibited me to move too much, and that included my first try at yoga class! Now my back's a bit better but I'm sick again! I had the flu since yesterday!

Yesterday I felt really terrible. As in I was in bed sleeping the whole day. I didn't even turn on the computer the whole day yesterday! I felt too tired to cook so I just had peanut butter sandwich for lunch. For dinner, I waited for Lloyd so he can cook dinner for us.

Today I feel a bit better (obviously!), but I still have a bit of sore throat. Hay... Lloyd and I were suppose to go out tonight and watch a movie! There goes our date...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP