I Love Eating: Herbalife vs. iPhone Part 2

I admit, I looove eating. The worst thing is I love the dessert more than the main course! Like on our last vacation in Manila, all I can think of is where and what to eat…. Krispy Kreme, Cupcakes by Sonja, Crepes & Creams! And all those food are just in one place! What more if I add the others on my list like Café Breton? Gosh…

When we were in Manila, I was able to buy and eat (and even bring back to Singapore) some doughnuts from Krispy Kreme that we bought from their branch in Mall of Asia. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to eat at Cupcakes, not even a bite! To think that it was on top of my list. But due to time constraint we were not able to go there, not even to walk around Bonifacio High Street. Same with Crepes and Creams, I was supposed to have a date there with my friend Eden but we changed venue. Oh! don’t forget Café Breton… we went there twice!

Now you won’t be wondering why I want to go on a diet. Other than going to the gym, I want to try other means of losing weight. That’s why I’m reading through various reviews on diet pills. Like last night I was reading about Phentermine Online. Of course I won’t just take or drink those things without researching them first! I'm not that desperate yet.

Honestly speaking I'm not really fat, but I’m also not really thin. Based on some of the articles I’ve read, I still have the correct weight. But I’m not satisfied…

Why does losing weight have to be this hard?!

1 comments:

Ning 9/02/2008 11:54 AM  

"Honestly speaking I'm not really fat, but I’m also not really thin. Based on some of the articles I’ve read, I still have the correct weight. But I’m not satisfied…Why does losing weight have to be this hard?!"

ohmygosh! this is the exact sentence in my mind ahahah =D
why is food so tempting!!!? lolx! *wink* ;)

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP