The Winner: Herbalife vs. iPhone Part 3

I guess from the title alone (and from my previous post, if you read it carefully), it's obvious which one won... the iPhone! Yipee!!

I actually got my iPhone yesterday. I was in line for almost 30 minutes, and this line is just for the queue number only! After getting the queue number, we still waited for more than an hour before my number was called.

Since we were told that it might take an hour or so before my number will be called, we walked around the mall first. Since Lloyd had a heavy afternoon snack and was still too full to eat dinner and I'm not that hungry myself, I just had three pieces of takokaki balls from Tako Pochi and iced lemonade from Auntie Anne's for dinner.... hihihihi!

We waited for at least two hours, our legs hurting (from all the standing) and our backsides aching (from all the sitting), but it was all worth it.... :)

Herbalife will have to wait a month or two... :(

7 comments:

Laarni 8/28/2008 11:09 AM  

Wow! That's just so great!

Rocks 9/01/2008 7:34 AM  

congrats on your new iphone!

janis 9/01/2008 8:31 AM  

thanks guys :)
now i just need to learn how to use it... I never realized that switching from a normal phone to an iPhone is such a big change! hihihi!

macy 9/01/2008 12:35 PM  

woohoo.

post picture! teehee. the iphone is super expensive dito sa pinas. pwede ba mag buy ng unit lang dyan sa sing?

janis 9/02/2008 5:06 AM  

ay... i'm shy hihihi!
naku dami na nagtanong skin nyan. they don't allow na buy the unit lang if you don't have a line sa SingTel e...

Rocks 9/03/2008 10:38 AM  

sis :0 I love the new look of your site :) ang ganda! simple and neat and so cool :)

janis 9/03/2008 10:47 AM  

Thanks rocks. :)
dapat lang maganda kc tagal ko ginawa yan! hihi! & i have to add all my links again isa-isa...

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP