The Crazy LV Game

There's this raffle or game in N@W wherein the prize money pooled will be used (by the winner) to buying a Louis Vuitton bag! :D

I never had a Louis Vuitton bag, and I never dreamed of owning one because it's way too expensive and totally out of my budget. But winning it with just a fraction of the bag's price to shell out... go go go!

Now, I am like daydreaming of owning one already. I'm looking at their website and checking out which bag to buy... to think that I haven't bought the raffle ticket yet! :O hahaha!

Wish me luck!!!!!

2 comments:

mari 9/16/2008 9:34 AM  

ei sis... i wish you'll have the LV of your dreams na... sa friday na yun di ba? :)

janis 9/16/2008 10:28 AM  

hi sis!
yup sa fri na!! are you going to the EB? if you joined the raffle good luck din sis :)

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP