I Need a Facial

I need a facial. Why? Because of my giant pores!

I don’t get acne and I don’t get a lot of pimples (I do every not and then), but I do get a lot of blackheads & white heads. Not only that… I have a combination skin: I have a very oily forehead, nose and chin, but I have very dry cheeks.

When I was still in the Philippines, I go to this dermatologist in Quezon City (she does wonderful facials!) and her products work for me. But I need something over-the-counter since I can’t rely on her my whole life and I’m in Singapore!

I’ve tried and used a lot of products on my face… deep cleansing products (which made my face too dry, but still leaves my forehead shiny), tea tree oil, pore refining stuffs, etc. I also use different moisturizers on my face that will not make my face feel too oily, especially when it’s hot and humid. I’ve heard of products like acnexus but haven’t tried it yet. I find it a bit pricey… but reviews say it works, plus it does not contain chemicals like other products do.

For now, I think I’ll stick to the current products I use and just go for a facial.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP