Strike 2 and the F1 Ticket

Inna's here. Two down and one more sister to go...

Thursday afternoon, before we went to the airport to pick up Inna, we went to Takashimaya to try out this place that sells cupcakes. I saw it in a magazine and said that they have Nutella cupcakes! So we went there and bought a Nutella cupcake and an Elvis cupcake. We also bought a sandwich and ate it before leaving to the airport.

We left Orchard 6pm and just took the MRT to the airport. We arrived around 6:30pm, just in time for Inna's arrival. After that we went home and watched Amazing Race Asia.

Yesterday was the practice session. I was not suppose to watch since I originally don't have a ticket. Luckily Lloyd won a ticket! Their manager raffled off his F1 ticket for Friday. The best thing about this is it's a pit grandstand ticket! And so I was able to join Lloyd and watch the practice sessions. Yeah, I left my two sisters to roam around Singapore on their own hahaha!

My opinion: the practice session was boring... haha! As I said, I'm not a Formula 1 fanatic. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP