Let's Socialize!

Since I started blogging and joining groups and organizations, I've met a lot of people all over the world, from north to south, east to west. It makes me think of the past when I was still in college and I'd go to chat rooms and meet other people. Those were the days....

I’ve never been into any chat rooms for a long time. But when I discovered Asian Chat, this is something I can try again. This is a chance to chat and meet other Asians all over the world. You don’t need to download any software to be able to chat with them, plus it’s totally free. Not only that, if you want to try it out first you can login as a guest. Nice, right? But of course it would still be better if you register to utilize its full potential. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP