September Event

One more thing about the month of September is.... the 2008 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix, which is the first night race ever!!!

I originally am not going because I was pregnant and October was supposed to be my due date. Since my supposed to be EDD is just a month away from the race dates, we (Lloyd and I) decided that I won't go anymore. So only Lloyd bought tickets for the three-day race, and I'm supposed to stay at home with my mom as originally planned.

But now I can go and watch it. My three sisters will be coming here in Singapore to watch the race. The four of us bought the one-day walkabout ticket (actually I bought the tickets, they haven't paid me yet...).

Can't wait!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP