What makes me happy? What makes me sad?

Got a tag from Sheryll. Thanks!

Start copy here:
Here are the Rules:
1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know... Toni, Jeng, Emz, Sherryl, Janis, YOU




What makes me happy?
  • Spending time with my hubby, even if it's just watching a movie at home
  • Vacations!
  • Desserts! I loove sweets... especially chocolates! I can skip the main course in exchange of desserts hihihi!
  • Shopping! Even window-shopping is fine with me :)



What makes me sad?
  • Dieting. Can't eat anything I want... (it's too obvious! i love eating!)
  • Right now, my iPhone. Its limitations are a bit disappointing (but not that much ;))
  • Having a clogged and runny nose at the same time (I had it yesterday). Really irritating... can't do much because you'll always stop what you're doing to wipe your nose. Plus blowing your nose is useless.

I'm passing this tag to macy, mommy elvz and yums.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP