On Vacation

I was so busy with the F1 event & tours with my sisters (plus our last-minute shopping and packing for our trip to the Philippines), that I haven't blogged for a while. Even my emails were swamped I didn't bother reading all of them anymore. :(

October 4 was my sister-in-law's 18th birthday and of course we need to be present to this once-in-a-lifetime event. Before I booked our tickets, I made sure that my sisters will be gone by then (obviously, since no one will be at home if we leave before them :P ). So the plane tickets we booked were for October 3. Lloyd will be in the Philippines until the 6th, I'll stay until first week of November (just in time for All Saints' Day, All Souls' Day and my mom's birthday).

Lloyd's now in Singapore, and I'm here at my parents' house. I won't be blogging for a while (maybe an entry or two at most)... even though I'm not doing anything here hihihi!.

Till my next post! :)

1 comments:

jan celiz-magtoto 10/15/2008 5:58 AM  

hey! you'll love this! http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2008/10/coffee-break-ver-140.html

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP