A Child at Heart

I’m a Nintendo user since I was a kid. My siblings and I haven’t bought game consoles other than Nintendo. Although I think my sister Nikki bought a PSP, but sold it and eventually bought a Nintendo DS instead.

I think one factor that encouraged us to buy Nintendo instead of other game consoles is because of the games. They have a lot of games that can be enjoyed by all: young or old, girl or boy. They have puzzle games, simulation games, parlor games, etc.

The two latest Nintendo gaming consoles are Nintendo DS Nintendo DS and the Nintendo Wii. I enjoy playing Nintendo DS games compared to other portable gaming consoles. In my opinion, I find Nintendo DS games girlier, but they also have football and some basketball games. I enjoy puzzle games the most.

Nintendo Wii almost have the same games as the Nintendo DS games, but better. In my opinion, Wii games are more interactive. Some Wii games are a combination of playing and exercising activities. The most popular Wii game now is the Wii fit. You can yoga, go skiing, and even do hula-hoop. I haven’t used one yet, but I like it.

To check out the prices of Nintendo games and gaming consoles, take a look at price comparison online and see which one will be worth your money.

I am so old to be buying these things... but so what? :P

1 comments:

Babette 11/11/2008 3:13 AM  

Hi Janis, nobody is too old to play video games. :o) I do! LOL

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP