Today is My Bloghopping Day

It's been a while since I visited blogsites of friends' and online buddies. So today, I'll spend most of the day dropping by their blogs!

By the way... for those wondering if something's wrong with the N@Wies' blogroll and the Pinay Bloggers' blogroll, well there is. Usually if one of the blogs listed in those blogrolls were recently updated, there'd be an "Updated" text beside the name, but now it's not there. I think Blogrolling.com is having some problems, thus only limited functionalities are available to their blogrolls.

Anyway, that will not stop me from visiting blogs! They're still in the list anyway. Wish me luck! Hopefully I can visit blogs of all the N@Wies and Pinay Bloggers! And all those in my blog list as well... hahaha!

*what a productive day!*

4 comments:

Sunnysideup 11/17/2008 7:11 AM  

I see I'm one of the lucky sites you visited today. Thank you Janis, happy Monday! :)

And you're right I noticed the blogrolling issue too. :(

Marites 11/17/2008 1:41 PM  

thanks for visiting my blog:) have a good week ahead.

Budget Traveller 11/17/2008 3:11 PM  

Thanks for dropping by!!!

Lalaine's World
Day to Day Miracles
From Asia and Beyond

lunarhemisphere 11/19/2008 9:40 AM  

MABUHAY ANG MGA PINAY!

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP