Cute's Blogger Award 2008 & Random Facts

This is a combination of a tag and an award: the award is the Cute's Blogger Award 2008 and the tag is the Random Facts. I decided to combine them since the award also has 10 random facts.
Thanks to Melanie for the award and to Carla for the tag.


Here are the rules of this award:

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.


I had a hard time doing this... coz I need to think of ten people to send this to, and ten random facts about me! hihihi! So here are the 10 random facts about me:

  1. I'm a chocolate love
  2. I hate exercising! But for the sake of losing weight and "staying fit" I do exercise
  3. I can't survive a day without surfing the net (or just merely checking my mail)
  4. I'm petite
  5. I love eating seafood. Fish, crab, prawns... name it I love it!
  6. I love reading books
  7. I'm not a good teacher
  8. I'm the eldest of 6 children
  9. I love dogs... as long as they're not vicious & angry
  10. Hubby's my first boyfriend, and I'm his first girlfriend
I'm now passing this award to karen, shiela, jing, chel, joanne, jigi, yums, jody, kc and cheryll.

1 comments:

SHIELA 12/20/2008 10:07 PM  

thanks for this tag sis. i will do it when i have enough time.

advance merry Christmas to you.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP