Laptop Bag

Every year, my sister always has this Christmas wish list posted in her blog. Since she got a new laptop, a laptop bag is now on her list.

I've been searching around for a cute bag for her, and for us as well since the laptop bag we use is this big laptop backpack. It's durable & has a lot of compartments, but it's just not for me (too big!). I need something more portable for me.

When I saw the choices Rainbrooke has, I wished I can also buy them from where I am now... They're very stylish, they're on sale and they offer free shipping! :) My sister would love them as well. With Christmas just a few days away, this would've been a perfect gift.

banner

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP