Shot on the Spot

Gosh... and I thought I can escape not posting any of my pictures here... (I'm shy hihihi!) :) So anyway, to continue with this tag and slightly hide myself, here it is... :D


hihihi! :P Thanks Issa for the tag. :)

By the way, here are the rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (the moment you read this tag)
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture without editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don't forget to leave them a message about the tag.

And now, I'm passing this on to my friends & fellow bloggers sheila, shy, marie, bless, mommy elvz, tin, donna, lingz, lani and Jammy.

3 comments:

shy 12/17/2008 2:54 PM  

Hello girl, thanks for this award but I already post this award...mwah!

mommy elvz 12/18/2008 3:49 AM  

hi Janis! tnx for the tag will try to post this as soon as i have my cam :)

btw i also have a tag for u hope u can grab it http://www.mommyelvz.com/2008/10/tag-who-am-i.html

thanks!

Marie 12/18/2008 4:40 PM  

Hi Janis thanks for the tag! Tapos na po ako sa tag na ito... from Enchie!

BTW, salamat ulit...

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP