Ellen DeGeneres' Duets

I saw this video from another blog and just made me laugh so much!


It's so cool and funny!

After watching this video, I saw from the links that Josh Groban was also a guest that day and he also sang with Ellen!

I love Ellen! And I love Josh Groban!!!

So anwyay, I searched for more videos because from Ellen's website, it says that it's a bathroom concert series. So I got this...


and this


Apparently, Pink was Ellen's first guest for the bathroom concert series, second was John Mayer, and the latest was Lily Allen.

To know more of Ellen's Bathroom Concert Series, visit http://ellen.warnerbros.com/ellens_bathroom_concert_series/.

3 comments:

Joanne MV 2/26/2009 6:08 AM  

The only duet that I saw is Ellen singing with John Mayer and it's very entertaining...hehehe :)

G 3/01/2009 2:24 AM  

hahaha im a John Mayer big fan! it was great seeing them together, so hilarious, all clips are. hehehe

have a nice day sis!

carlamaldita 3/11/2009 8:48 AM  

i love watching ellen!

carla

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP