Hmm... My Pictures are Missing....

Is it just me (or my blogs), or is there something wrong with blogger/blogspot today? All the images in my blog just disappeared... even my image header! huhuhu....

Update (2/13/2009): Ok... no more panicking... :) It wasn't blogger/blogspot's problem, I think it was my internet connection (as analyzed by Lloyd). Because even other websites were not loading properly last night. But today, everything seems fine. So I'm putting back my blog's image header back. hihihi!

4 comments:

ALTHEA / THEA 2/12/2009 9:24 AM  

hi sis, my blogger seems to be working okay. :)

MommyElvz 2/13/2009 3:54 AM  

my blogger is working fine..hmm.. have u tried changing your layout?

janis 2/13/2009 8:33 AM  

thanks thea & mommy elvz.
i intentionally removed my blog header's image because i thought there's something wrong with blogspot. but you're right... i think it was just my internet connection last night. tsk tsk...

thanks again for the feedbacks! :)

schizoshrink 2/21/2009 4:47 AM  

i experience it at times too.. due to poor internet connection at times.. =/

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP