What's Up

What have I been up to? Nothing much...

Saturday, We went to a friend's wedding. It's not actually the wedding itself, just a little reception at their house. We just wore jeans. :)

Yesterday, Lloyd and I went to the gym, then had a healthy dinner... Subway's Subway Club sandwich.

Right now, I'm watching The Oscars. :) Penelope Cruz (Supporting Actress for Vicky Cristina Barcelona), Slumdog Millionaire (Writing, Adapted Screenplay), Milk (Writing, Original Screenplay), Wall-E (Animated Feature Film) and La Maison en Petits Cubes (Short Film) won already.

And later we'll be watching a movie.

Oh! And I have a new crush... clutch bags. hihihi! I don't have one yet... still searching. :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP