Look What's in the Mail

Look what's in the mail yesterday...
We ordered some stuffs from Amazon.com last month. We were expecting to get it early April, coz that's what Amazon.com told me. So I was surprised to receive it earlier than expected. :)

Those are all Lloyd's. hihihi :) Although these movies are also available here, we still decided to buy it through Amazon. The price here ranges from 50-60SGD for each blu-ray disc. The price from Amazon was way lower than that. The total cost was at least 50SGD cheaper...and that already includes the international shipping fee! :)

It might be a long wait, but the money we saved is worth it. :)

5 comments:

Cromely 3/13/2009 7:14 AM  

Is that Incubus with starring William Shatner? The film in Esperanto? I heard it is awesomely awful.

janis 3/13/2009 11:37 AM  

Hi Cromely,
No, it's a concert video of the band Incubus :)

Beibi 3/13/2009 1:54 PM  

wow! you must be surprised to receive the package so early..
btw,, I've added you in my link already..

Queenie Jeannie 3/13/2009 4:51 PM  

I'm glad you got them early!! I had the worst time with amazon with Christmas presents!

Yaya 3/14/2009 12:52 AM  

I love getting packages. I mean...boxes in the mail....

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP