Tweet Tweet

I've been hearing (or should I say reading) about Twitter. It's everywhere! I see it in other people's blogs, I see it in different websites, and I even heard it being mentioned on TV last night. So what is Twitter? One description I can think of: mini-blog. hihihi :P

I've been curious for a long time. Should I register and join the bandwagon... or should I just ignore it? What the heck... I love blogging! So why not do a one-liner-type of entry? hihihi! Peer pressure won... I just joined Twitter. :D Tweet tweet!

5 comments:

Lora 3/16/2009 6:43 AM  

I've been debating about this for a few weeks too...I have a feeling I'll be joining the ranks soon enough!

visiting you from SITS. have a wonderful day!

Young Momma 3/16/2009 6:45 AM  

Good for you! Twitter is a lot of fun! Remember to check your replies! I always forgot to in the beginning and never saw when people were talking to me!

Visiting from SITs! :)

Jade 3/17/2009 8:25 AM  

Hi sure we can xlinks - SAHW ka rin pala at d2 ka rin SG. Glad to know I am not alone;)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane 3/19/2009 3:00 AM  

Just stopping by from SITS...

I, too, have been curious about Twitter. I've managed to resist peer pressure and not join Facebook so I'm trying to resist this too!

Babette 3/21/2009 1:37 AM  

I'm still on the fence with Twitter.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP