Still no Bloghopping...

I haven't bloghopped for more than a month now!

I miss visiting my blogger friends... I miss posting a blog post! Well, yeah I post entries... but not as often as before, which is definitely more than once a week! I even had no tweet for more than a week! I just started tweeting again last week.

So what's been happening with my life right now, and why am I so busy? Since my sisters visited us here in Singapore, I only have time to check my mail and post entries every now & then. After my sisters left, hubby and I left... we were in Manila for a week. When we got back in Singapore, we already had guests. And later, I'll be busy cooking dinner for our guests (hubby's relatives).

Hay! Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have some time for myself...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP