Dress Up Your Firefox Browser

I'm a Firefox user. I seldom use Internet Explorer when surfing the web.

I recently updated my Firefox browser to the latest version. After updating it, the browser would usually open a new browser informing you of updates and new features in Firefox. I checked out Mozilla's blog and read about Personas. It's a way to dress up your web browser, just like a desktop wallpaper.

I installed it immediately and tried out the different designs in their gallery. My browser now looks like this:
Isn't it cute? :D

I've tried another cute design, but it looks like there were too much clutter and I can't see my toolbars & menus anymore, that's why I settled to this cute and simple design. :)

Visit Personas for Firefox and try it out yourself.

By the way, you might think this is an ad... it's not. I just want to share a new discovery. :D

4 comments:

maxivelasco 6/23/2009 1:01 PM  

hello janis... i still haven't dressed up by firefox browser. been thinking of doing it a lot of times already but can't find the time to do it. will surely do it sometimes this week. looks so cute!

anyway, can we possibly exchange links?
http://www.ovahcoffee.com and http://www.hnhpages.com

pinoy din ako... and i will be coming home in july. where ka sa philippines?

janis 6/23/2009 4:16 PM  

ooh use personas na! it's so much fun hihi! :) will add you up to my blogroll. thanks for the visit! :)

Anne 6/24/2009 2:46 AM  

Sis, janis...this is very useful. I will try it! I am a ff user too! hehhehe..adik sa ff pero minsan tumitirik din! Tnx for the info sis.

janis 6/24/2009 4:19 AM  

hi anne,
try it na! super-cute ng mga designs nila hihi!

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP