Christmas Tree - Phase 1

Christmas is near! It'll be December next week! Time to do some Christmas decorating at home.

I've assigned Lloyd the task to get the Christmas tree from the storage room and set it up in the living room. He was able to remove it from its box last night (while working at home!). This morning, while waiting for our pork sinigang to cook, I started removing some of the lights attached to the tree.


The tree we bought three years ago already comes with Christmas lights attached around the tree. The second section of the lights were not working anymore (since last year), so this year I decided to remove them.

Starting tomorrow I'll be looking for some new Christmas lights to put on our tree. I already got our Christmas ornaments out of the storage room, waiting for their day to shine again. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP