Vacation's Over

I'm back from my vacation... again! :) This time vacation's really over. My next vacation is not so soon... maybe middle of next year.

Since I'm back to blogging (oh how I missed it!), I'll be making some changes to my blog. Still thinking of changing my layout, but might not do that because I love my blog's layout. I might interchange some columns here and there... depends on my mood hihi!

One major thing that will change is... I've decided to remove Entrecard from my blogs - Journal of Thoughts and The Foodie's Food Trip. It's something I've been thinking of for months... yes, MONTHS, not weeks or days. And I've finally decided to do it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP