Wazzup - The Hair and The Oven

I had a haircut done a few weeks ago when I was in the Philippines. It's shoulder-length, layered. Since I'm the wash-and-wear-hair type of person, I've realized I got the wrong haircut. I had flyaway hair before I had it layered, but it's not that obvious and ugly to look at, plus I can just tie it up anytime. Now that it's layered, the flyaway hair is all over! Tikwas tikwas go away!!! Before I can just dry up my hair using the electric fan. Now... that just won't do. The solution... I bought a blow dryer. I haven't used it yet, because I just got it yesterday. :)

Another thing I did while I was in the Philippines was bake! I don't have an oven here in the apartment, so when I was in the Philippines, I baked and baked and baked! Since I got back, Hubby finally agreed to buy me an oven! Check out my Baking Escapades blog post for more details. :)

1 comments:

IamNoOne 11/26/2009 5:34 AM  

Wow, good for you! Baking is one of the projects waiting in line for me :)

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP