Special Delivery

Lloyd and I ordered some movies from amazon.com last month and the box arrived today!



We always order from amazon.com because the prices of their DVDs and blu-ray discs are way cheaper, and that includes the international shipping fee.

Our latest purchase - Never Been Kissed, Ever After - A Cinderella Story, Star Trek (Three-Disc +Digital Copy), Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Two-Disc Special Edition) and The Last Samurai (the two DVDs are mine).



Lloyd has been waiting for it for days! I called him up as soon as I opened the box, and he can't wait to go home and watch them. Now, I'll start watching mine. :)

1 comments:

rkdsign88 12/04/2009 10:50 PM  

Lovely choices! I have you guys enjoy your movie :)

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP