The TV Addicts

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Charter. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you love watching TV? I do. And hubby too. There are a lot of TV shows that I love watching… comedy, drama, action and even Korean series. Some of the shows I love watching are House, Chuck, Glee and How I Met Your Mother.

I also love watching movies, specially my husband. He would spend money to buy DVDs and Blu-ray Discs of the movies he like. And when we got our cable subscription, we specifically requested for the movie channels to be added.

The only problem with movies and shows on TV is most of the time is that I’d often miss the show. Yeah… I’m too forgetful. For example, I’d turn on the TV and the show has already started or is about to end. Sometimes it gets worst… I’d remember late in the afternoon that a show I was supposed to watch is on in the morning…. too late.

OndemandI found out that there is now a way for me not to miss the shows I want to watch anytime. With Charter digital, I can have On Demand. There are thousands of movies and shows that I can watch anytime I want for free.

This would be advantageous for the busy people out there… like me. Hihihi!

You can learn more at charter.net/ondemand. If you have a Facebook account, you can get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page.


Visit my sponsor: Often Overlooked Gem

2 comments:

Jarminator 2/01/2010 11:25 AM  

hi janis! thanks for dropping by sa blog ko hehehe. i used to buy Yes magazine nung nasa Pinas pako. pero pinipili ko lang ang issue na bibilhin. dito haaay, puro chuvaness at online blogs lang nalang ang sources ko for chikka.

maritz 2/07/2010 1:13 PM  

hi janis.. wanna xlinks?

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP