My First Withdraw from PayPal

I finally earned enough money (to withdraw it) in my PayPal account!

From what I know, there is actually no minimum amount to withdraw money from PayPal. But for banks in Singapore if the amount you'll be withdrawing is SGD199.00 and below then you'll need to pay a SGD1.00 fee. So I waited for my money to reach at least SGD200.00 so that I don't have to pay any fees.

I was able to reach USD167.25, when converted equals to SGD226.98. Happy happy joy joy! So I went ahead and withdrew the whole amount to my bank account here in Singapore. I just left the initial SGD3.00 when I opened my PayPal account. :)


Monday afternoon, when I checked my bank account, there it is...

Weee!!!!

4 comments:

reanaclaire 3/26/2010 11:00 AM  

congrats on your first paypal pay! :p

Katherine 3/26/2010 4:54 PM  

Congrats on the paycheque! How did you make the money?

janis 3/29/2010 2:26 AM  

renaclaire: thanks sis!
Katherine: thanks! I earned it through blogging :) isn't blogging fun? hihihi!

Badet 3/30/2010 3:47 PM  

Congrats and keep on blogging for more moolah!

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP