Christmas is Just Around the Corner


This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

OMG, it's already the 20th! That means it's the 25th of December on Saturday! And the real countdown begins....

I did some Christmas shopping for the past two weeks. Nothing much to buy this holiday since we're very far away from our families. We'll only be giving gifts to our friends here, a family of three (their child's a toddler). We haven't bought gifts for ourselves (me and hubby) yet. Maybe after the holidays.

So what holiday gifts did I get for our friends? I got a fuzzy little throw for Meann, a pair of gloves for Eric, and some cute shirts for the little one. Oh, and I bought a family calendar for the family. :) I saw a lot of great bargains from Pier 1 website. If I were to choose a Christmas gift for myself from their website, I'd like to have this Red Poppies Wall Art.
Red Poppies Wall Art

We'll be spending Christmas at our friends' house, since they have a kid and it will be harder for them to go to our place. But if we'll be the one hosting the dinner party (in our case, I think it's a lunch part which will last until dinner), I might get those nice table runners that's perfect for the occasion. I saw a nice one from Pier 1... it's definitely my number #1 "must-have"!

Some other decors I would like to have - a Christmas wreath, to hang outside our door; a tiny Christmas tree; some table ornaments. You can call my style of decorating as colorful and lively... very Christmasy. :D

I heard that for the months of November and December, Pier 1 is accepting donations like cash or unwrapped toys that they will donate to Toys for Tots. Not only that, by liking Pier 1 Imports on Facebook, they donate $1 to Toys for Tots for every new fan they get. Nice, right?


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP