Money In = Money Out

After talking about earning extra money from my Monkey Business, let's talk about spending the earned money... hate hate!

Our insurance payments will be due soon – one in September and one in December. I better set a reminder to pay it on time, otherwise… well, I don’t know what will happen otherwise. Extra charges or fees maybe? I can’t afford to pay that!

I’ve also been thinking, should we get Medicare Supplemental Insurance here in the UK? Health care here in the UK is free. But I haven’t read anything about it, like the limitations and stuffs like that. For now, I think that will do.

Okay, time for a break and catch up with my reading/browsing at Fifties Web. :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP