No, I'm Not Bored

I’m so lazy the past few days. I want to go out, but will end up just staying at home the whole day.

People always ask me if I ever get bored because I just stay at home… the answer is always this – NO.

I do a lot of things at home. On productive days I clean the house, do the laundry, cook and bake a lot! On some lazy days I watch TV, surf the internet, and chat with family and friends.

Whenever I go online to surf the net, I can read/see all kinds of stuffs, watch videos, listen to music, read, etc. There are a lot of things to see online, helpful and informative sites, although some I think we won’t need yet like BurialInsurance.org.

Yesterday while chancing upon an article about VA Mortgage Refinance I realized our condo’s monthly dues. See? It’s a reminder of sorts! :D Or the other day, there was an article about Japan and it made me remember of our trip there years back and the time spent processing requirements like the Certificate of Eligibility.

So, no… I don’t get bored, and I love staying at home. :D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP