I can't believe it... time flies so fast! In just a few days (less than a week!) we'll been living in London for a year! Yay!
This means one thing... we can now cancel, renew/extend or replace our contracts. What contracts am I talking about? Contract for our flat, cable, internet and phone plans.
A few days ago, I came across Straight Talk. Straight Talk is mobile phone plan provider. Comparing their monthly plans to my monthly usage, this can cut my cell phone bill in half! Imagine the amount of money saved if I can switch to Straight Talk.
Here's the list of their Monthly Plans:
- The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
- Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
- Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
- 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
- Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. Their phone selections include reconditioned phones that are great for teens/young users. They also have the new touch screen phones with various features. Android on Straight Talk will be amazing!
One thing that I like most about Straight Talk is there are no contracts! On top of that there are also no surprise bills and no credit checks. They have great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity.
Another major thing that I like about Straight Talk, is their International long distance service. Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates. Great to use to Call a friend overseas.
If this is available here in the UK I would get one Hook, line and sinker.