The London 2012 Olympics

Another event in history that hubby and I experienced while living in the UK - the London 2012 Olympics!

Tower Bridge with the Olympic Rings

FYI I'm not a sporty person. Wait, let me rephrase that... I hate sports. But during the Olympics, I found myself switching the channels to the different events. I even accompanied hubby to watch the basketball game. And yes, he rooted for team USA even when his favourite NBA player, Dwyane Wade didn't play since his second favourite NBA player, Lebron James, was there. there's Kobe Bryant too!

It felt amazing and energizing. People's excitements and cheers were so contagious. I really feel happy and blessed because I can say that I have been a part of this. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008  © Blog header image 'Kultivating' from Smashing Magazine by João Filipe Cunha

Back to TOP